The Partnership Network offers eligible members a place to connect with other Focusers who are looking for a Focusing partner.
Who is eligible?
- All current members who are Certified Focusing Professionals, including Coordinators, Coordinators-in-Training, FOTs and Trainers.
- All current members who have received the Proficiency as Focusing Partner Award (PFP) award.
By requiring all those in the Partnership Network to have certification or a PFP award, we offer a sense of safety and confidence to members who seek partners through the Partnership Network.
Joining the Partnership Network
Once eligible to join the network:
- Log in your account.
- In your personal account area, choose "Edit Partnership."
- Opt in by checking the “Network Opt-in” checkbox.
- Complete your Partner Profile so that you can tell others seeking a partner a little about yourself.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to search for partners in the Network.