Interview with Eugene T. Gendlin
Focusing and Spirituality by Elfie Hinterkopf on behalf of the Working group on Focusing and Spirituality at the 15th International meeting, May 2003. This piece includes a Focusing-oriented description of spirituality that applies to any kind of spiritual orientation and a sample exercise showing how to enhance spiritual experiencing.
Focusing as Part of Spiritual Renewal from The Focusing Institute
Spiritual Path - in focusing oriented psychotherapy by Ifat Eckstein [PDF]
An open letter from Rabbi Dr. Zalman M. Schachter-Shalomi to his friend, colleague and Focusing partner, Dr. Eugene Gendlin
Judaism and Focusing Technique by Rabbi Goldie Milgram
Focusing on the Light: A Modest Proposal by Nancy Saunders. A practice called "Focusing" shares common elements with the experience of meeting for Quaker worship.
A Creative Weaving An introduction from the Focusing and Buddhism Working group.
- Articles about Focusing and Buddhism:
- Crossing the Process Model and Tibetan Buddhism by Greg Walkerden
- Bundschuh-Müller K. „Es ist was es ist, sagt die Liebe….“. In: Heidenreich T, Michalak J (Hrsg): Achtsamkeit und Akzeptanz in der Psychotherapie. Tübingen: DGVT-Verlag, 2004: 405-456. Translated into English by Elisabeth Zinschitz.
- Focusing and Spirituality: Buddhism by Roger Levin, Psy.D., Focusing Trainer, USA
- Focusing: A Path between East and West? by Astrid Schillings, Focusing Certifying Coordinator, Germany
- Focusing and the Spiritual Life by John Amodeo, Ph.D.
- On Focusing and Buddhism by Barbara Chutroo
- Searching for the Truth that Is Far Below the Search by David Rome
- Deep Listening as Love - An interview with David Rome. PARABOLA - LOVE VOLUME 35 NUMBER 1 SPRING 2010. Reprinted with permission from Parabola.
- Are You Listening? by David Rome and Hope Martin. Reprinted with permission from Shambhala Sun's July 2010 issue (http://shambhalasun.com) [PDF 1100KB - file may take a few minutes to download]
- Stillness and Awareness from Person to Person by Astrid Schillings, Cologne
- Zen and Focusing by Sensei Janet Jiryu Abels