Where & When
Details are provided upon registration.
Our Level 3 & 4 course is where all of your hard work comes into fruition!
This longer nine-week course gives you the necessary time and space to integrate and apply your knowledge gained in Levels 1 and 2.
We will continue creating intimate class environments, emphasising active and experiential learning. We continue systematically developing and safely applying our advancing Focusing skills. There will be illustrative demonstrations, interactive Q&As, thought-provoking activities, and collaborative partner exercises.
You Can Expect To:
- Master the structure of the advanced Focusing process
- Develop sophisticated listening and communication techniques
- Learn how to break or stretch the 'rules' when the Focuser’s process calls for it
- Identify and understand how to support conflicting parts, exiled parts, and the harsh inner critique
- Apply new ways of responding when the Focusing process seems blocked, experiencing resistance, or when you're stuck in your head
- Access profound states of knowing during Focusing sessions and experience radical life shifts
- Differentiate Parts and Felt Senses
- Discover new concepts and further develop your confidence with Focusing
- Utilize Partnerships with your peers and Solo Focusing
- Embody the process so you can access your inner knowing for the rest of your life
- Belong to a warm and caring Focusing community
- 9 two-hour meetings for a total of 18 hours of class time
- Up to one hour of weekly Focusing partnership in between classes, to further develop and practice your advancing Focusing skills
- Hours of pre-recorded videos
- Weekly readings and advanced guiding sheets
- A fun, supportive learning environment
- Email support from your teacher
- Upon successful completion of Level 3-4, you are referred to The International Focusing Institute and are eligible to receive their Proficiency in Focusing Partnership Award.
You qualify to access the Partnership Network and more advanced Focusing training through The International Focusing Institute or through Focusing With Laura.
DATES/TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Please inquire at [email protected]
The Focusing Student’s & Companion’s Manual, Part 1 and Part 2 - both are available through Focusing Resources.
Completion of Level 2 (Inner Relationship Focusing or equivalent)
You may sign up as a standalone course.
Please plan to attend all 9 classes. If you are absent for more than 2 classes, you may be asked to repeat Levels 3 & 4 to satisfy graduation requirements.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for other information.
Laura is now my 'go-to' Focusing Practitioner. Laura provides the highest quality of Inner Relationship Focusing and is fully committed to her clients. Laura always invites her clients to speak up, state their wants and needs, and ask questions. I admire her solid, unwavering presence. She’s confident and knows how to facilitate Focusing Sessions for optimal transformations.
- J. H. United States