Where & When
Details provided upon registration.
The quality of your interactions with other people affects your energy, your mood, and your ability to thrive. If you:
- worry about what other people think
- hide your true self
- have people in your life whose habits drive you crazy
- get overwhelmed by the feelings of others and pull away
We can help!
The truth is: Relationships can be sources of aggravation, worry, and shame. And...they can also be sources of great fulfillment and joy. What makes the difference? Understanding that other people are our mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves we may find hard to see.
When you know how to recognize and relate to your own reactions, you change. You expand your ability to be yourself and become more curious and open with other people too.
In this course, you'll explore how you can:
- Turn reactions to other people into sources of healing and self-discovery
- Increase your ability to feel safe with others
- Embrace the positive experiences that come from your interactions with others
- Be truly OK being exactly who you are, whether you're alone or with others
The Result: More confidence that it's OK to be who and what you are. Plus you'll feel more resilient, curious, creative, and alive in the presence of others.
Join us and start having more satisfying experiences with everyone in your life – including yourself!
Join us for the course:
Tuesdays, April 25 to May 16, 3 PM to 5 PM Pacific Time