Where & When
Details are provided upon registration.
You are invited to continue learning, growing, and evolving your Focusing skills within the community! The structure of the Level 2 is very similar to Level 1 with a live online five-week course.
As you may remember from our Level 1 course, we pride ourselves on creating intimate class environments while fostering active, experiential learning! We promise you will not stare at the computer screen and never speak in class!
We continue systematically developing and safely applying our forming Focusing skills. There will be lectures, live and recorded demonstrations, opportunities for questions and reflections, group exercises, games and paired exercises within and outside of class time.
You Can Expect To:
- Strengthen your ability to 'be with' challenging thoughts and feelings
- Increase your sense of inner peace and feel better about yourself
- Experience how the Companion can help the Focuser stay at "an edge"
- Grow your understanding of the roles: empowered Focuser, relaxed Companion and supportive Observer
- Expand your capacity to pause and sense inwardly in stressful moments and find a more compassionate way forward
- Bring more Self-in-Presence into your daily life
- Learn how to access your own body’s wisdom more often
- Appropriately use self-instruction to take yourself through the Focusing process
- Experience the expansion of The Companion role with additional verbal support and guidance for the Focuser
- Utilise the daily applications of Focusing by practising in partnerships with other students within and outside of class time
- Gain more of an embodied understanding of the Felt Sense
1) 5 two-hour meetings for a total of 10 hours of class time
2) Up to one hour of weekly Focusing partnership in between classes, to further develop and practise your Focusing skills
3) Weekly readings and exercise sheets to help you grow in the art of listening
4) A fun, supportive learning environment
5) Email support from your teacher
6) Upon completion you are eligible for Levels 3 & 4
DATES/TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Please inquire at [email protected]
The Focusing Student’s & Companion’s Manual Part 1 available for purchase (PDF or hardcopy) through Focusing Resources.
Successful completion of Level 1 (Inner Relationship Focusing/equivalent)
Please plan to attend all 5 classes.
Note: If you are absent for more than 1 class, you may be asked to repeat Level 2 to satisfy graduation requirements.
Sign up as a standalone course or continue with Levels 2 and 3 & 4.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for other information.
Laura is now my 'go-to' Focusing Practitioner. Laura provides the highest quality of Inner Relationship Focusing and is fully committed to her clients. Laura always invites her clients to speak up, state their wants and needs, and ask questions. I admire her solid, unwavering presence. She’s confident and knows how to facilitate Focusing Sessions for optimal transformations.
- J. H. United States