Where & When
Relate to yourself and others with freshness, emotional intelligence, and an open heart.
During this safe and gentle process
- you listen to yourself and others with every cell of your body, with your whole being, and a deep acceptance
- you allow yourself to be seen while being authentically yourself
- you express yourself honestly, yet skillfully and respectfully
- you listen without judgment as you deeply tune into another person’s experience
- where you may have felt stuck, your life changes for the better as you experience a natural flow again
6-month Level 1 to 5 Focusing Skills Course for Focusing Partnerships, Mondays, Feb 19 to Aug 12, 2024
Mondays, 20 classes in total
United States-PDT West Coast: 7:00 am to 10:00 am
United States-EST East Coast: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
England–GMT: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Central Europe-CET Central European Time 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
plus 3 one-on-one sessions
What we do:
Focusing is a gentle and meditative process in which the person going through the process, the Focuser, occasionally (verbally) shares their inner experience. The listener is deeply present, listening with their whole being, and reflecting back from an inner space of welcoming friendliness.
In this gentle and meditative process, both the Focuser and the listener provide a deeply welcoming space for whatever arises. The Focusing way of being in contact with your ‘body’, with your inner sense of something, opens up insights, a knowing that is much deeper and vaster than the emotional and mental dimensions alone can offer.
With this foundation, the way your life unfolds is experienced as deeply meaningful. Even in difficult, confusing times, there is an underlying sense of rightness, of following a natural flow.