Link to join provided upon registration.
Right now calm might feel... well, impossible.
Things are truly hard at the moment and experiencing challenging emotions in difficult times is normal.
Yet, it is possible to:
- Calm your anxiety and fear so you can make clear decisions for yourself and the ones you love
- Know exactly what to do when emotions get overwhelming so you can come back to calm faster
- Be compassionate with your feelings and the feelings of those closest to you right now
I’ve been helping people do this for over 35 years in more than 19 countries worldwide, and I’d love to help you too.
You can be resilient and calm, even during a crisis. Let me show you how.
And no, you don’t have to deny or bury your feelings to do it. In fact, the solution is just the opposite.
Join me for a 3-week community support conversation where I’ll guide you through ways to tap into your inner strength.
Together we’ll talk about how it is to live through this crisis.
Plus you’ll get weekly practices to help you be compassionate with all of your emotions so you can access your most powerful inner resources: resilience and calm. You’ll also have access to a community for even more support
This session, in addition to addressing whatever is arising for the group, we’ll talk about:
- How External Events Don’t Cause Your Feelings
- The Miracle of Inner Empathy
- Ways You Can Bring Calm to Your Relationships