Where & When
Any one interested can enrol into below link:
The details of the zoom link will be shared after registration.
Training structure 培訓架構:
9:00 am to 4:30 pm One day training every month 9:00 am to 4:30 pm 每一個月一天的培訓
. Level I: Training January 15 & February 19, 2023
Group supervision and evaluation March 19, 2023
. Level II: Training April 23 & May 21, 2023
Group supervision and evaluation June 11, 2023
. Level III: Training July 16 & August 20, 2023
Group supervision and evaluation Sept 17, 2023
. Level IV: Training October 22 & November 19, 2023
Group supervision and evaluation Dec 17, 2023
** If participants unable to join for certain days, they can review the recording instead, yet must first apply. 如果參加者因為特別原因或時差未能夠參加某次的培訓，可以重溫錄製的影帶代替出席，必須事先申請。
Attendees:Social workers, medical staff, psychologists, social workers, counselors, pastoral workers, etc.
Cantonese/ English 廣東話/英語
Practicum hours: 25 hours as a Focuser + 25 hours as a Listener
** During this period, participants must be able to arrange Focusing practice with another participant in person or online according to their preferences every week. Participant will continue to receive timely professional feedback from the trainer at each stage, which can be used in subsequent practices.
實習時數: 25小時作為自覺者 + 25小時作為聆聽者
Continuous learning: WhatsApp groups between participants and instructors/facilitators and coordinators are set up to ask questions, share their practice and clinical experience. This is also a place for instructors/facilitators to reply and answer questions.
持續學習: 開設學員與導師和協調員之間的WhatsApp 群組，供學員提問，和分享練習和閱讀心得和體會。這裡也是導師和協調員分享和回答提問的地方。
Participants need to sign in in the morning and afternoon of each training and minimum requirement of
85% of attendance.
After completing one year of training and evaluation, participant will be awarded the "Proficiency as Focusing Partner" (PFP) qualification by the International Focusing Institute. This is for those who wish to continue learning/experiencing in Focusing and hope to accumulate more Focusing experience as their first goal.
完成一年的培訓及經過評核後，可獲 International focusing Institute 頒發 "Proficiency as Focusing Partner" (PFP) 資格，這是讓有意繼續學習/體驗更多有關自覺，並且希望類積更多自覺經驗的人而訂的首個目標。從課程中技巧的學習及發展，能提昇您對自覺的認識、能力及經驗。
同理生命自覺創傷培訓 Empathetic Focusing Trauma Training
This course is through experiential approach, mainly based on the participant's personal experience, supplemented by theory, so that participant can better understand the meaning of the theory. In addition, the interaction between the participants and the instructor, including question and answer, and sharing, can be used for the self-improvement and learning for each individual participant.
The focus of the Level 1 - 4 Courses 初階至四階課程重點
Focus of Level 1 training:
1. Basic concepts of Eugene Gendlin
2. The classic 6 steps of Focusing
3. Basic Focusing attitude
4. Learn how to clear the inner space and connect to the real inner space
5. Explore "Felt Sense"-the core of Focusing
6. Be kind to your emotions, be with your emotions, instead of getting caught in
7. Recognize and learn Focusing listening skills
8. The practice and resonance of the connection with one’s "Felt sense"
1. Eugene Gendlin 的基本概念
2. 生命自覺經典的 6 步
5. 探索 “意感” —— 生命自覺的核心
6. 善待自己的情緒，“與” 情緒共相，而不是陷入其中
8. 與 “意感” 的聯繫的操練及共鳴
1. 創傷治療 (SE) 的概念
Focus of Level 2 training:
1. The concept of trauma therapy (Somatic Experiencing)
2. Practice grounding and safety and establish inner stability
3. Learn to listen deeply, open up and accept your inner feelings, and increase
empathy for yourself and others
4. How to stay on the verge of trauma and support your focuser
5. How to overcome the anxiety of being stuck, turning around and around,
making no progress
6. Learn to respect the needs of the focuser, give her/him space to make decisions,
and patiently wait the injured sensation to emerge
7. Learn a set of listening skills capable of supporting yourself and focuser
8. Find the best distance to stay with the pain, and accept every message from the
body with an attitude of empathy and acceptance
Focus of Level 3 training:
1. Help the focuser organize the fragments of trauma
2. Approach the traumatic experience through the emergence of Felt Sense.
3. Follow the steps of change produced by the Felt Sense and step by step
connect with the body's message
4. Allow the process to complete its steps and integrate before proceeding to the
5. When listening, how to prevent the painful experience from becoming a
6. When encountering resistance, how to overcome the difficulties arising from the
body, losing consciousness or internal conflict, etc.
7. Dealing with stagnation-- the myth of traumatic long-lasting symptoms
Focus of Level 4 training:
1. Deal with internal contradictions: balancing pain and self-protective mechanism,
as well as self-defeating and giving up behaviors affected by trauma
2. When it comes, identify and integrate the driving force of life
3. How to handle the obstacles encountered in the healing process, including self-
criticism, doubts, drowsiness, difficulty concentrating.
4. How to work through the complex surface, let go of the defenses, and return to
the most critical and simple core of Focusing
5. Receive and integrate the "reactions" brought about by the experience of Felt
Sense and listen to the deeper "needs, expectations, and things you want to
avoid" underneath the experience
6. How to handle multiple negative feelings without being disturbed by them?
7. Integration: Reconnect and move forward -- find the positive meaning from the
traumatic experience, let life creatively flows and takes a new step
報名須知 Enrolment info：