Where & When
- Neuro-regulating exercises
- Awareness Through Movement (ATM)
- Focusing exchanges
- Theoretical discourses
- Shared silence
The Format of this course
- Maximum 8 students
- Twelve online classes @ 3 hours each, a total of 36 hours class-time.
- Two one-on-one meetings with me (60 min. in the beginning + 30 min. at the end of the course
- Instructions for exercises are recorded and can be viewed/listened to while the course lasts and six months after completion. (The sharing of personal experiences will only be recorded when participants agree.)
- Handouts contain a summary of the class content
- Optional one-on-one sessions at a 20% discount during practice weeks (see below)
- Your additional commitment
- Your daily practice (~15 to 30 minutes)
- Have a weekly buddy (Focusing partner) for mutual encouragement and inspiration (~ 60 min.)
Why Join this Course?
This course not only teaches you neuro-regulating skills, but is also a safe space for you to engage in your very personal process with “the whole thing around nervous system regulation”. Both, self-regulating and co-regulating exercises will be practiced.
You can use what you learned for your own well-being or to offer more informed support to your (Focusing) clients who wish to improve their physical and emotional balance.
Basic experience with Focusing and with listening skills are required.
More details about this course here