Nada Lou Bio:
My involvement with Focusing touches on the overlapping qualities of several fascinating fields.
- A teacher by profession, developing Focusing, TAE and Philosophy courses is an exciting, timely growth in my professional life;
- As an artistic communicator, I am enthusiastic about the production of Focusing-related DVDs.
- Immersing myself in Gendlin’s thinking, my teaching, opened out into the world. After co-presenting TAE with Dr. Gendlin, I took my teaching around the world to North, Central and South America, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Europe;
- I authored "Grassroots Introduction Manual to TAE" as a tool for people who are interested in developing this practice;
- As a Coordinator, I am involved in launching FISS 4 years ago. I also train Focusing/TAE and Trainers who wish to become Coordinators.
Please share with us your ideas and experience on this topic through the Focusing Institute Facebook page, or the contact form.