Where & When
This is an in-person retreat.
Treasure Maps Is A Six-Day Retreat For Untangling Your Tangles And Turning Your Life Around – So That What Was Impossible Becomes Possible.
We’ve been teaching Treasure Maps in 15 countries over the past 25 years, helping thousands of people learn our method, getting responses like this one from Paul Fitzgerald: "The Treasure Maps experience was like a dissolving of an old way of seeing life and having new eyes to engage life with more freedom. I'd highly encourage anyone interested in deepening their Focusing to take this course."
We believe that transformation occurs most readily in an atmosphere of respect, acceptance, openness, warmth, playfulness, and support. Our mission is to enable you to live from your vibrant, strong, authentic self so you can bring your gifts and your passion into the world.
In the Treasure Maps retreat you can expect to:
- Feel a fresh sense of freedom and space even before the issue starts to change.
- Experience your own strong calm center even in the midst of turmoil and confusion.
- Let your unique strengths grow and flourish as you step away from patterns of self-blame.
- Create relationships with the various parts in your Tangle so they can finally heal in the way they have been longing for.
- Shift the level at which you have been holding your Tangle so that it doesn’t have to keep repeating… and something really new can happen.
Treasure Maps is a residential retreat led by both Ann Weiser Cornell and Barbara McGavin. We offer it a few times a year in beautiful places in the world. Our schedule includes times to rest, relax, regenerate, and play… and go deep.
The group gathers on the first night to connect with each other and share our hopes and intentions. Over the next five days, we go on a journey of inner exploration that begins with Getting to Know Your Tangle… and then one by one we show you the Four Powers and how to apply each one to your own Tangle.
We teach through stories from our own lives and demonstrations, and we give you specific paired exercises that you do with each other… and then come back to the group with your sharing and questions.
The spirit of the retreat is respect and safety for every part of yourself. Expect to feel deeply understood and accepted… even for those parts of yourself that you don’t accept (yet).
There is also an Advanced Treasure Maps Retreat happening from June 1 - 7, 2023.