Zoom link will be provided prior to the course.
S.H.I.F.T course includes 10 online sessions that will help focusing facilitators to connect with issues related to sexuality in their personal life and in a focusing clinic. During the course we will touch some of the main topics, such as
- the facilitator's prior assumptions regarding sexuality
- blockages in the process
- the forces at work in the field of sexuality
- concealing versus exposer: creating a safe space for ourselves, for the clients and for their hidden parts
- listening to the genitals
- demonstration of a guided session
- passion: power, pleasure and danger
- sexual trauma: what is the difference between the story of the body and the story of the mind
- porn and fantacy: the deep needs behind sexual fantasies
Class meets on Wednesdays 16:30-20 Israel Time (9.30 am-1 pm New York EST) beginning March 3, 2021, ending May 5, 2021.
Convert to your time here.
This is a professional course for focusing facilitators who are interested in dealing with sexuality through focusing. At least level 1 Focusing or FOT training or equivalent focusing experience is required.
ABOUT YOUR FACILITATOR: Kati Kimchi is a Focusing Coordinator (from 2014) who works with men and women in the realm of sexuality. For the last 10 years she developed in-depth workshops which gives focusing students the option to be in touch with their own sexual issues and teach focusing practitioners the delicate way of being and listening to sexuality. She was a Collaborating Coordinator at the Advanced and Certification Weeklong 2020 by TIFI, privileged to facilitate group meetings and run a workshop on Sexual Healing in Focusing Therapy.
More information: https://www.focusing-sexuality.com/copy-of-3
Registration closes: Feb 24, 2021, or when the class is full.
How to register: Email to [email protected]
Price: 1000 euros. A non-refundable deposit of 100 euros upon registration. The remaining fee will be paid by Feb 24, 2021. Paypal link will be provided.
It will be possible to get a refund of 50% until the third meeting. After the fourth meeting there will be no refunds.
Opening of the course is conditional on pre-registration of 8 participants and is limited to 14 participants.