Where & When
The Zoom link and reading assignments will be sent to you after registration.
This small, online class will happen in six two-hour sessions over three months, with weekly partnership practices between classes. You'll learn
- how to reflect the aliveness in what your partner is saying
- how to help your partner find and stay with the felt sense
- how to notice when you or your partner fall into critic attacks, and what to do about it
- the importance of letting your felt sense know that you have heard its message
- the many ways that the revolutionary pause can facilitate change in any interaction
- how recognize "the feeling about the feeling" and give attention to all the voices inside
- any anything else you have questions about!