Where & When
A Zoom link will be provided before the course starts
In this Introduction course you will get to know this wonderful Felt Sensing process that gives you access to what you know, your inner voice, and to more compassion and self-compassion, openness and spaciousness, in encountering your own and others' inner world.
You will also get your first, initial experience of having a Sensing Partnership (Focusing Partnership): The supportive experience of having a listener who is non-intrusive, and who doesn't give advice or opinions, as well as the challenging, but liberating experience of offering listening in this way.
The goal of this course is to start getting to know this process and its underlying theories and concepts, like Felt Sense, trying out Sensing Partnership, and experiencing this particular, welcoming and warmly curious way of listening to yourself and others.
- Getting to know the Felt Sensing process
- Developing The Felt Sensing Attitude; curiosity, openness and inner kindness and welcoming
- Discovering what happens "under" what we think of as the regular consciousness
- Trying out the Sensing Partnership
- Sharing of theory
- Group discussions
- Exercises and trying out in the group
- Sensing Partnership in class
- Sensing Partnership between classes
Times and dates:
Mondays January (2023) 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 6.30 pm Oslo, CET. Convert to your time zone.
There needs to be at least 4 participants for the course to commence.
Maximum number of participants: 8