Where & When
Details are provided upon registration.
You are invited to further explore and delve into the intricacies of Inner Relationship Focusing. This nine-week live virtual course provides you the time and space to assimilate and utilize the insights acquired in Foundations Training Part 1. By developing your inner environment, you will be able to foster genuine, profound, and enduring transformation!
We will continue creating intimate class environments, emphasizing active and experiential learning. We continue to systematically develop and safely apply our advancing Focusing skills. There will be lectures, demonstrations, opportunities for questions and reflections, group exercises, games and paired exercises.
You Can Expect To:
- Master the structure of the advanced Focusing process
- Develop sophisticated listening and communication techniques
- Learn how to break or stretch the 'rules' when the Focuser’s process calls for it
- Identify and understand how to support conflicting parts, exiled parts, and the harsh inner critique
- Apply new ways of responding when the Focusing process seems blocked, experiencing resistance, or when you're stuck in your head
- Access profound states of knowing during Focusing sessions and experience radical life shifts
- Differentiate Parts and Felt Senses
- Discover new concepts and further develop your confidence with Focusing
- Utilize Partnerships with your peers and Solo Focusing
- Embody the process so you can access your inner knowing for the rest of your life
- Belong to a warm and caring Focusing community
- 9 two-hour meetings for a total of 18 hours of class time
- Up to one hour of weekly Focusing partnership in between classes, to further develop and practice your advancing Focusing skills
- Pre-recorded videos
- Weekly readings and advanced guiding sheets
- A lively, supportive learning environment
- Email support from your teacher
- Upon successful completion, you are referred to The International Focusing Institute and are eligible to receive their Proficient Focusing Partner Award. You qualify to access the Partnership Network and more advanced training through TIFI or Focusing With Laura.
The Focusing Student’s & Companion’s Manual, Part 2
Part 2 includes Levels 3 & 4.
Completion of Part 1/Levels 1&2
Please plan to attend all 9 classes.
If you are absent/behind for more than 2 weeks you may be asked to withdraw or repeat the whole course (additional fees) to satisfy graduation requirements.
Laura is now my 'go-to' Focusing Practitioner. Laura provides the highest quality of Inner Relationship Focusing and is fully committed to her clients. Laura always invites her clients to speak up, state their wants and needs, and ask questions. I admire her solid, unwavering presence. She’s confident and knows how to facilitate Focusing Sessions for optimal transformations.
- J. H. United States
Join us for our next Focusing Foundations Training Part 2 (Levels 3 & 4):
Dates: May 14, 21, 28, June 4, 11, 18, 25 July 2, 9 2024
9 consecutive Tuesdays; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time