In this follow up class you will review, learn, and practice how to:
- More fully facilitate your own process
- Sense without judgment – and address judgment if/when it arises
- Sit more in-depth with “parts” of ourselves
- Befriend parts/aspects of the inner world that have been shunned and shut out of life’s forward movement
- More clearly dwell at the edge of “something”
- Determine what type of, and when to, offer facilitative reminders to oneself and also to others
- Learn what kind of company your inner self needs (this may even surprise you)
As we learn to sense deeper and guide ourselves, we also learn how to guide others. We build a solid foundation with our partners through learning a step by step process that keeps the focuser in charge. We continue to make listening and reflection the top priority. In addition, we learn to give gentle guidance that keys in on our partner’s particular stage of focusing. While we initially support our partners in a somewhat mechanical way; with practice, we move into a more natural bodily-felt flow of support and guidance. We learn this flow through experiencing our own inner focusing movements toward life.
Dates are Saturdays, February 20, 27, March 6 and 13, 2021, from 10 am to 12:30 pm EST. Cost is $200. Includes one complimentary individual session (normally $100 to $125). Contact Laura or Amaryn by email on [email protected] to find out more or to register.