Link provided after enrollment.
The Emergent Coach Training integrates International Coaching Federation (ICF) PCC-level coaching skills with a powerful new methodology for engaging implicit dynamics, catalyzing emergent insight and creating transformation which offers extraordinary potential for deep, effortless, embodied change and the actualization of client potential. The Emergent Coach Training model merges Focusing, cutting- edge cognitive science, depth psychology and human development theory with ancient wisdom practices and proven strategies for accessing deep intuition and manifesting profound insight and transformation into an embodied, whole-person coaching methodology. The program is suitable for coaches who wish to broaden their skillset, gain ICF core units and deepen their ability to create sustainable transformation.
The program includes:
- Experiential learning in classes with industry leading faculty Charlotte Howorth, Rod Francis and others.
- Access to our dedicated learning platform with videos, demos, unique content and inbuilt private community pages for group interaction and discussion.
- Access to our level 1 and level 2 Mindfulness programs
- A modular approach means you can buy the entire program or individual course modules and join us at almost any time throughout the year.
- Earn up to 89 valuable ICF ACSTH for either credentialing or recredentialing with the world’s premier coaching body the International Coaching Federation.
- Take our Free Trial Course by going here: https://learning.interactualizer.com/course/free-trial
- Download a free ebook & our curriculum guide from www.interactualizer.com
Email us on [email protected]
Or learn more by going to:
Next module begins: March 9th (Pathways)
Course registration: https://www.interactualizer.com/emergent-coach-training/
Next Live Webinar: February 16th Noon US Eastern
Webinar registration: https://www.interactualizer.com/webinar/