Where & When
Details provided upon registration.
Is it hard to put your own needs first sometimes? With this course, you’ll receive practical support and guidance to help you finally set boundaries you can feel good about.
You'll learn how to identify healthy boundaries and develop Focusing-based skills for setting them with kindness and clarity.
Together we'll explore topics like:
- The most important boundary to set first
- Setting boundaries without anger, blaming, excuses or apologies
- When wanting people to like you stops you from setting boundaries
- The hardest person to set a boundary with
- Standing your ground with the other person is angry or critical
- And so much more!
- 21 daily practices applying Focusing to boundaries (by video)
- An online community forum full of other students learning along with you
- Lifetime access to the course content and recordings
No matter how challenging healthy boundaries might feel today, you can get practical help that brings immediate relief.
Why Join The 21 Days to Healthier Boundaries Course?
No matter where you are now, the 21 Days to Healthier Boundaries course provides the structure, guidance, and support to create powerful, sustainable changes to the way you handle boundaries.
If you want a straightforward, step-by-step process you can use to be consistent with your boundaries – to feel less guilt, frustration, or fear… If you want to finally know what you need and how to ask for it in a way that works for you, then 21 Days to Healthier Boundaries is for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Say no when you know you could help, but it isn’t the right thing for you…
- Say no when someone really wants something you don’t want to do…
- Say no without getting lost in fear, guilt, or feeling selfish…
- Say no with kindness and compassion…
- Say yes to time and space for your own priorities…
Hear from Happy Students
"Healthy Boundaries is an extraordinarily helpful course. Ann makes difficult stuff about the boundaries between people and the boundaries inside yourself wonderfully simple." JJ
"Each module of the course takes you further and deeper than you realize. This is far more than content or reading material from a book about 'boundaries.' This course is absolutely about getting a sense of what is right for you." Michelle
"Taking this course is one of the greatest gifts I ever gave myself. I'm more aware of who I am, what my needs are, and that I have a right to have my needs met...just as much as anyone else." Micheline