Manage your User Account
Visit your User Account page to make changes. Depending on your account type, you can manage:
- Basic Account Information - your password, your time zone, and a profile image
- User Profile - this includes basic personal information. For members of the Institute, this information shows up in the Member Search results, but is not visible to the public users of this website.
- Email Preferences
- Certified Focusing Professional Profile - this includes a profile of professional credentials, services, and contact information that will show up to anyone performing a search for the services of Certified Focusing Professionals. This search is open to the public.
- Partnership Network Profile - Eligible participants in the Partnership Network can provide information that will show up in searches by other participants in the network. This information is not available to the public.
- Trainee Profile - those who are training to become a Certified Focusing Professional can provide information that will show up to other trainees.